This all started when my daughter was given an empty six pack container that was on its way to the recycling. She started to put her toys into the six slots. This turned into a very engaging play session in which she tested all her toys’ physical properties of fitting inside the former beer slots.
This got me thinking. What else could I use these begging to be reused cardboard dividers for?
1. Nail product collection center. Corral the polish, files, cotton balls, cuticle tools, and polish remover in one spot.
2. Ready to go gardening tote. Fill with supplies and it transports easily around your yard.
3. Travel snack organizer. Fill the slots with snacks, water bottles, sippy cups, and rags for clean-up. The flat bottom keeps your things upright while traveling.
4. Easy condiment organizer. Next time you grill, grab this entire caddy and go.
5. Outdoor play organizer. Fill with chalk, water, sun hat, sunscreen, bug spray, and bubbles. You are ready for an impromptu park visit.
6. Snack cupboard organizer. All those smaller size snack items are easier to find when organized into this six pack.
Not cool with the beer theme? Some places have the plain cardboard six pack holders – in the build your own six pack sections.
What other uses can you come up with for six packs?