There have been some interesting developments around here lately. Let’s see if you can add it all up.
1. A large increase in the consumption of my favorite food on earth – Pad Thai.
2. A rise in consumption of another favorite food – waffles. (Hence the waffles recipes that have been on here not once, but twice!) I told you I would explain those waffles, didn’t I?
3. An increase in lazy evening couch time and less late nights.
4. An uptick in my incidents of baking. (My dad always had a theory about this…)
6. Despite finding out that we can now purchase one of my favorite beers (from Utah) on earth in Iowa,
7. I am drinking these (fabulous) cranberry mocktails.
What does this all mean?
It means Greta has some studying to do in the next 5 months or so. Why you ask?
She’s delighted to say a brother or a sister is on the way! She’s been repeatedly asking for a boy though. This explains the drop in creative blog postings for a while this fall/winter. I just didn’t have the energy for a while there.
However, now I am feeling great and enjoying the second trimester burst of energy. And what they say is true, the second one does appear much faster than the first. Stay posted for an inevitable return of this blog towards all things mommy.